- a handlebar bag for me
- 2 sweet water bottles (no BPA and dishwasher safe)
- a bike lock with a cable long enough to secure both bikes
- a bottle holder for Scott
- a portable tire pump
- ceiling hooks to hang the bikes (we think we're going to mount them under the neighbor's stairs where they will be easier to get down)
- a padded seat for Scott (the one his bike came with was sort of...utilitarian)
I think that's it. Of course, Scott's got an OT shift tonight, and I have one next week. By the time we're both off, it'll be 95 degrees out! Even if that's the case, we'll just have to get up and go early in the morning when it's "only" 80.
And thus concludes this month's NaBloPoMo entries. I'm going to try to keep going next month, because writing every day is therapeutic in its own weird way. And I know I've never gone 2 months in a row before...
Wish me luck!