flickr

www.flickr.com

13 May, 2006

A Cousin?

I think I found a distant relation of ZoePig today -- Zoey Hamster! Not only does this Zoey (we'll have to forgive the spelling) have her own MySpace page, she has video clips!

Needless to say, I found myself green with rodent web envy and jumped on the bandwagon. Now ZoePig has her own home on the web. Please forgive the lameness - it's late and I'm sooo tired.

And ironically enough, just as I was typing this, I got an e-mail from Janette saying that she had found a man for Zoe! Check him out! She must have known that I was in a rodent frame of mind.

3 comments:

Janette said...

Oh that is so cool! (Fine I am a nerd.)

The question is will Zoe add me to her friend list or should I create a page for Baxter? Hmm...

I am glad that Zoe has a home on the web so she can keep us up to date on her exploits.

Anonymous said...

tOh, I'm such a proud grandma. My favorite grandpet now has her own web page. Isn't she pretty.

Janette said...

"Zoe Pig is such a trendsetter! Because of her influence I had to make a MySpace page for me AND my Mom!"*



*Feel free to insert the above tesitmonial where ever it may be appropriate.