flickr

www.flickr.com

08 May, 2006

Virtual Gifts

I'll admit it - sometimes I like to go into card stores with someone (we'll use Scott as an example) and pick out cards to "give" them. It's free, and a fun and sometimes sweet way to blow 20 minutes at the mall. Today, Scott sent me an e-mail at work with a virtual gift. He was just bringing it to my attention, not actually saying, "here dear... have a pretend present." It was more of a "I saw this and thought of you." So I sent him back a virtual gift of his very own.

Actually, Archie McPhee has an entire line of "designer bandages" and I want one of each, especially the sushi, bacon & eggs, and pirate!

And my Mom wants the "world's largest underpants." Funny, I thought she'd be all over the "after the Last Supper mints."

What's on your McPhee wish list?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you buy Scott the bacon band-aids, can I have the tin when he's done with it?

Janette said...

Boo Boo Kisses Bandages!

Hope you don't mind that I linked to you.

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

I liked the kiss ones... although I have a feeling someone (ok, me) would be walking around with one stuck their butt!