flickr

www.flickr.com

18 May, 2006

Downloading Daughtry

Great news for all you Idol fans out there! (ok, great news for me!) For a limited time only ('til May 24), each of the Idol finalists has downloads available. That's right, for $.99 each (same as most songs on Napster), you can own your favorite performances forever! (ok, you can own some of the performances) I'm making my list now!

Even without buying the music, this is a great way for those of you who said you were going to watch, but never quite got around to it, to know who the players are. You can preview the songs and really get a feel for whose music you'd want to hear on the radio and whose you wouldn't. I'm definitely buying two of Chris's songs - Hemmorhage and Walk the Line, and Katharine's Someone to Watch Over Me (more for the song than the artist).

As promised, I didn't post at all about this week's shows. I won't say that I was right about Elliott going home. And I won't mention that though I thought he should've left a long time ago, I was sorry to see him go.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Does that guy Taylor always sound like he's doing a lazy imitation of much better singers, or is it just me? He must have A LOT of hometown support. Or maybe I only listened to the clips where he sounded like he was singing at the local Sea Flame.

Chris does have a good voice and, unlike Taylor, I think he'll actually get a career out of this.