flickr

www.flickr.com

22 May, 2006

mmm...red meat...

Scott won a drawing at work. His prize was "dinner and a movie" -- 2 AMC movie vouchers and $50 in dining gift certificates. We've decided to take the $50 and put it towards a more expensive meal. We're going to Yachtsman Steakhouse for - you guessed it - steak. Mmm... steak.

My own department, at which I am currently experiencing unrelated bitterness, gives out a $25 prize in our version of the same drawing. I need to relocate!!

Anyway, I'm going to go to work today like a good girl. And I'm going to daydream about fork-tender filet all day long. Maybe I'll even do my job.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The key to addressing "unrelated bitterness" is to understand it's origins...so why do you seem to be bitter at work all the time? Just a thought

Janette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janette said...

There's nothing cheaper than anonymous therapy in blog comments. Good show Freud.

I suggest that the next time you feel the need to analyze someone you work on your own issues. You can either start with your superiority complex, your uncontrolled need to dispense your obviously questionable "wisdom" to others or your inability to be honest enough to reveal your true identity. I'm sure that being as wise as you are you recognize this as very passive aggressive behavior on your part. You should work on that.

Just a thought.

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

I'm not bitter at work all the time. And I know exactly from where this particular bitterness stems. However, this being a public forum, I prefer to keep the specifics under wraps.

...but thanks for caring.