flickr

www.flickr.com

02 May, 2006

Trailer Trash(?)

My Baby's Got a Double-Wide!

Zoe Pig has upgraded to a deluxe double-wide cage. Rather than upgrading to a slightly larger cage and throwing the original away, I bought a second cage, popped a wall off of each, and tethered the two together. And I bought her a nifty rainbow log bridge to connect the two.

The cage in the foreground has her food and water, and the one in the back has her chube and her igloo. I haven't seen her do it, but I know she can get back and forth between the two. I left her in the part of the cage with the food, and came back a while later to find her back in the safety of her chube.

In addition to our "new home" purchase, we also stopped at Target and bought a bunch of stupid crap, including a $1 steamer basket and some chocolate-covered espresso beans.

Yes, today was the day of randomness. And tomorrow is the day of the lazy river. Ahh...it's almost worth shaving my legs for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate covered espresso beans will make you nuts! Listen to the voice of experience!

Shave your legs ... you'll glide faster!

Janette said...

Hellooooo, what a horrible picture, I can barely see Zoe Pig. I demand a do-over!

And we will get a full accounting and photos of the river, right? I'm almost jealous.