flickr

www.flickr.com

10 November, 2008

Oh Mah Achin' Feet

I spent the day today at Epcot with my cousin Jenn (that's Jenn A, as opposed to Jenn K, who comes with her teenage friends and not her husband and cute kids) and the aforementioned husband and cute kids.

And ever since I left them, I haven't stopped telling Scott what a great day I had. Precocious kids are the most entertaining thing ever!

Of course, tomorrow I'm looking forward to sleeping in and not walking 3 miles in circles!

2 comments:

Data Byte said...

want to have some of your own now?

Anonymous said...

they're adorable, aren't they? I remember Cara at your wedding. Shame Scott couldn't hang out with them. And dovetailing on Data Byte, spending a weekend with Jenn at a theme park (Hershey) caused me to ovulate, and that's where you come from!

JOHN JACOB JINGLEHEIMER SCHMIDT!