flickr

www.flickr.com

02 November, 2008

McCain Fine Gold

Just proving that every now and then the writers of SNL can still pull off a funny sketch!

(sorry, I just have issues embedding videos from nbc.com)

On a slightly unrelated political note, a girl I work with went to the Obama-Clinton (Bill, not Hillary) rally last Wednesday and brought me back a button and a yard sign. The button is proudly displayed on the strap of my purse and the sign is on my front door (on the inside).

...and on a completely unrelated sports note, Texas LOST last night to Texas Tech. This means that when the rankings come out later today, Bama and PSU should be #1 and #2 in the country! There was some speculation by the commentators last night that Oklahoma could jump Penn State, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the fact that we're still 9-0 and Oklahoma has a loss will keep us up.

2 comments:

Minima said...

I just love Tina Fey's Sarah Palin but couldn't they get someone to play John McCain? The real John McCain spoils it for me. I think at this point I may actually be growling every time he shows up on my TV screen.

...the cat is starting to look worried.

Anonymous said...

I betcha Tina Fey is gonna vote for Sarah, doncha know!