flickr

www.flickr.com

25 November, 2008

Full Day

I had my annual visit to the girly doctor today (and was a little hurt that he didn't comment on my pink-on-pink knee socks). Nothing to report there.

After that fun was over, Scott and I went over to Universal. We finally got to try out the Simpsons ride (fun, but it made me a little nauseous). We did three rides in Islands of Adventure, and just the one on the Universal side because Men in Black went 101 right when we walked up. Oh well... we still had fun and got sore feet. :)

Then, trip trip to Publix to buy a pound of butter... and some other stuff. Scott's got cornbread in the oven, which means that Thanksgiving food preparation has officially begun. Mmm... gluttony...

1 comment:

Data Byte said...

no Fair!! I want to go to universal!!