flickr

www.flickr.com

03 November, 2008

From the In Box

I got an e-mail from Spirit Airlines today that made me groan and laugh out loud:

Spirit, a Maverick in airline sales, brings you Ochobama! He's built his platform around bringing you low fares, from only $8* each way for $9 Fare Club** members. We're also offering many more great fares for everyone. Check out the low fares and save big today! All other sales Palin comparison. But hurry, the polls close on the best fares on November 4, 2008 at 11:59 PM ET! All fares are based on roundtrip purchase and taxes, fees & restrictions apply.

I'm the ParkHopper, and I approved this message.

1 comment:

Minima said...

That is groan worthy but at the same time non-partisan. Kudos to them for having a pretty cool sense of humor.

Meanwhile I have fallen off the blogging wagon and am back to my OCD ways. Let's hope that this political binge lasts just for today. I was much happier not being obsessed with politics.