flickr

www.flickr.com

18 November, 2008

Q & A

I just saw this meme over at Patrick's Place and figured I may as well play along. Otherwise y'all are just going to have to hear about my dentist appointment later. (you're welcome)

1. How many pets do you have?
Four! How did that happen?

2. How do you style your hair?
By blow-drying it with a round brush. :)

3. What’s new in your life right now?
Well, we have a new President-elect. That's pretty exciting! On the home front, there's the new(ish) kitten, and the new project at work. And I'm buying new shoes today.

4. How many colors are you wearing now?
Well, just a white t-shirt and navy sweat pants... but throw in Scott's psychadelic slippers and I can't count all the colors!

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert by choice, but my job requires me to be all friendly with the rest of the world

6. What was the last book you read?
I believe it was John Scalzi's chapbook, Waiting for Athena. The last whole book I read was probably Zoe's Tale.

7. Do you nap a lot?
Not as much as I'd like

8. If you could live anywhere else than where you live, where would it be?
In a city... with seasons

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Money, credit scores, the fact that I'm sort of trapped in my job...

10. What was the last thing you ate today?
Water. Breakfast is on the stove: scrambled eggs and bacon

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I get up at 9 to leave by 11:15, but only spend 15 minutes for the shower and 20 minutes to blow dry, dress, etc. The rest is spent letting my hair air-dry while I goof around.

12. What websites do you visit daily?
This one and most of the ones on the side bar over there --->, plus facebook, cnn and the Orlando Sentinel.

13. What kind of animal or insect do you not like?
Roaches

14. Do you like to clean?
no.

15. What’s the last TV Show you watched?
The West Wing, and I thought if Aaron Sorkin ran for President, I'd vote for him.

16. What are you doing right now?
Typing this, and smelling bacon.

17. What is the last song you listened to?
Well, I have "Santa Baby" stuck in my head, but I'm not sure why. The last music I listened to was the Across the Universe CD in my car.

18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
if there was no way to find its owner, I'd spend it on something stupid.

19. Best time of your life?
I hope I don't look back some day and realize this was it!

20. Tell me something good.
Breakfast is ready! :)

4 comments:

Data Byte said...

wow, you must be desperate... I can't remember the last time you did a survey post..
oh.. and don't you read my blog? how sad...

Anonymous said...

even here u mention the new job .... when can u talk about it?

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

1) I had your 360 blog up on my blogroll, but you stopped posting to it. And I figured I should wait to see if you were ever going to post before I added a link to you. :P

2) It's not a new job. It's a new computer system at the existing job. More than likely, there will be no new jobs until the economy gets better. Almost everyone has a hiring freeze right now.

Data Byte said...

well, I was waiting to see what Yahoo was going to do. When I got tired of waiting I made my blog I post to now on Blogger like you!!