flickr

www.flickr.com

26 April, 2006

Ameircan Idol - Final Six

I finally voted last night. Multiple times. While packing boxes.

Chris Daughtry is far beyond anyone I've ever seen on the AI stage before. He's been in the bottom three for the past two weeks, and I'm worried about that. So I voted. Multiple times.

Ask Scott - when he sings, I swoon. I've never swooned over any Idol contestant before. I want him to win, and I will buy his album.

Last night, they were working with Andrea Bocelli, and his manager(?) told Chris he was singing from the throat too much, and had him lie on the floor so that he'd be forced to sing from his diaphragm. That one lesson really made a difference in his performance last night - more control, more power, more swoon.

And so I voted.

(oh yeah - there were five other performances last night. Taylor and Kellie were not very good. Paris and Katharine were their usual good quality, and Elliott was pretty good too. Chris was still the best)

1 comment:

BSumner said...

you and me both, sister. I'm thinking Hicky Pickler is gone this week though.