flickr

www.flickr.com

03 April, 2006

Four Words

"Your car is ready."

Could there be any sweeter words a woman can hear?

I was a little mean to the old guy who was working in the office when I brought my car in. I feel bad about it. But they called less than two hours later saying the car is ready. I talked to Eric, and he sounded a little mad at me. I'll be bringing Scott in with me when I pick up the car, just in case Eric wants to tell me to not be mean to his employees. I figure it'll be best to have someone there to keep me from strangling him!

Anyway, he said that the fill cap had a bad seal. Or that a seal ate my Phil Hat. I don't know cars. He says they left it on the lift for 45 minutes and it wasn't leaking at all. I'm going to take his word for it. Again.

Please Lord, let this really be the last time I set foot in that place!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Yay!!!! That was much less painful than expected. Congratulations on something going smoothly!