flickr

www.flickr.com

05 April, 2006

A Present for Me

Last night, as a present for driving down I-4, sitting in the waiting room, and going through with my girlie doctor appointment all by myself, I bought something shiny: a Kodak photo printer! Not only was it $40 off, but I got 10% off that and 10% off a second ink cartridge & paper pack. I've been looking at photo printers for a while now, and with the price lower than any I've found at Wal Mart, how could I pass up a Kodak product??

As for the doctor appointment, it went well. And if this PAP comes back clear, I don't have to go back for six months! And if that one comes back clear, I can go back to annuals! Woo hoo!

Thus far, this calendar week is going much better than last week.

**knock wood**

1 comment:

Janette said...

**knocking wood** right along with you!

That was me above. See this is why I've never tried to blog anonymously - I'm just not smart enough. One slip up and outed myself on my new anonymous blog.

...am I still safe?