flickr

www.flickr.com

26 December, 2006

2006 in Non Sequitur

I just saw this meme over at Fluttering Butterflies, and it looked like it might be amusing:

Take the first sentence of the first post of every month this year on your blog and put them all together. So here you have it, 2006 in Non Sequitur:

Yesterday afternoon, I made myself some lunch, settled into the man chair and flipped on the TV. When I hadn't heard from the transmission guys by yesterday afternoon, I decided to go ahead and call them. Would it be completely obnoxious to throw in a "this time tomorrow..." post?

"April 1st: This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three-hundred and sixty-four." — Mark Twain

Scalzi's weekend assignment this week focuses on birds. I've been a fool for Ebay recently. I got an e-mail from an old work friend of mine advertising, "Sing-A-Long Mary Poppins -- the Disney classic that’s now an interactive movie experience! This morning at 8am, sign-ups opened for Candlelight. This morning at 5:40, I woke up to the world falling out from under me. I stumbled on something last night that made me laugh so hard that I made Scott stop watching TV to read it. I learned today that November is National Blog Post Month, or NaBloPoMo. For those of you in Central Florida, don't forget that Magic 107.7 is now running Christmas music non-stop... except for their frequent chat breaks and commercial breaks.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Wow, that was weird!

I really want to play but I killed my blog. I'm pretty sure mine would sound like a strange right wing rant with an anti-Tom Cruise under tone.