flickr

www.flickr.com

26 December, 2006

Santa Baby?

Conversation between me and Scott last night upon his reading my last blog entry:

Scott: Santa? Santa had NOTHING to do with that camera. That was all me.
Me: Umm... honey? I'm not a kid anymore. To me, you ARE Santa.
Scott: (indignantly) I am NOT jolly.

That was the biggest laugh I had all day. And you know what? It's true. He's not jolly. He also doesn't wear red, has no facial hair, isn't 1,000 years old, and his belly doesn't shake like a bowl full of jelly. But I love that he thinks the biggest difference between himself and Santa is their state of mind.

Ho ho ho

1 comment:

Janette said...

Oh I can totally see him being insulted by the insinuation that he might be jolly. It's as bad as being accused of having been a cheerleader!