flickr

www.flickr.com

13 May, 2007

I Made It!

Mark your calendar for July 26 27 or 28 at 8pm. You have a commitment!

Yeah baby - you have to come and hear me (and 100+ of my closest friends) sing songs from the movies.

...assuming I can get those nights off from work. Who am I kidding? Of course I'll get those nights off! Anyway, that's all I really know for now. Rehearsals start a month from tomorrow (tomorrow, by the way, is my seven year company anniversary. I remember when I swore I wouldn't be here for five years!). Maybe by then I'll know more about tickets and everything.

This almost makes up for the fact that my check engine light came back on tonight when I pulled out of the parking lot at work.

2 comments:

Janette said...

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

I promise to come out of my cave for that.

Anonymous said...

We're in a fight! You get news like that on MOTHER'S DAY and don't call me! Why I oughta!!!!!

Congratulations!