flickr

www.flickr.com

27 May, 2007

Pulitzer Worthy

The first line of this news story is possibly the greatest first line of a news story ever:

M-I-C ... see you in court. K-E-Y ... Why? Because you punched a cop.

Of course, the second line stretches a bit when the reporter refers to the suspects as a "goofy group."

Apparently I should pay more attention to the New York Daily News. The only exposure I have had before now is when Regis holds up the NY papers and shows the sports headlines. But really, if they always have this much fun with the news, it might be a fun way to catch up on my gossip. (notice I didn't say "news." that's what I have cnn.com and wftv.com for)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know anyone who was a witness to this incident, per chance?

If I had only been there! I could have WARNED them! Mickey doesn't like it when you hit!