flickr

www.flickr.com

17 May, 2007

Juggling

Well, it looks like this whole choir thing is going to require a lot more juggling than I previously expected. I think I mentioned before that rehearsals are on Mon/Weds/Thurs nights, but that there's a make-up rehearsal on Sunday mornings. So I didn't think that the Thursdays would be such a big deal.

Umm... the FIRST rehearsal is on a Thursday! I can't miss the first one! So now I'm thinking maybe I'll beg the part-timer to trade Tuesdays for Thursdays or something like that. Of course, that means I'll be driving out that way 7 days a week. That kinda sucks too. Or I can burn a vacation day for that first rehearsal and judge for myself whether the rest of the Thursdays are missable.

Oh well - just one more thing to think about again after tomorrow when this big wedding at work is done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I remember how hectic it was for the candlelight rehearsals!

This is a whole different league ... but in your case, I know it's worth it because, as far as I'm concerned, your destiny has the utilization of your pretty voice in it. I mean, why would God bother to give you that for nothing? I'm not saying THIS choir is your destiny, but there's no harm in having your voice prepped and ready!!!!