flickr

www.flickr.com

04 May, 2007

Poof!

I seem to have disappeared again. Sorry about that. Sadly, I just haven't had much to talk about. Actually, I have plenty to talk about, but am sworn to secrecy until tomorrow. And even then, it's not in any way exciting enough to build any kind of suspense. But just the same, mum's the word.

I spent my weekend watching The Devil Wears Prada - which I enjoyed so much I watched all of the special features and then watched the movie again another day - and John Tucker Must Die - which had the hot gardener from Desperate Housewives in it (yep - that's the best thing I can say about it). The Queen is at the top of my Netflix queue right now, which is cool, considering the real queen is in the US right now. Fashion note: I love her purple suit, although it does remind me a little of the red hat ladies.

Other than that, the biggest thing in my life right now is this big pimple on my chin. I've got a blob of toothpaste on it right now - a proven method which sucks all of the moisture from the area. Honestly, I'm worried that I'm going to go outside to my car and an airplane is going to mistake my chin for a runway signal and try to land on top of me. The toothpaste? It's a public service!

2 comments:

Janette said...

HA! I thought nearly the same thing when I saw the Queen's suit only my thought went: "The red hat ladies WISH they could pull that off!" Just damn! Talk about turning on the "royal" for all of us commoners.

What is it about chin pimples that make them so much more honkingly massive than other pimples? Sadly, I only ever get pimples on my chin and they're always guaranteed to last more than a week no matter how much toothpaste I put on them.

Anonymous said...

What was Aunt Betty wearing when you saw her LAST time, in 1988?

For your next big pimple, try Preparation H ... or the Equate version ... "it actually shrinks swelling of any irritated red tissue!" It will not distinguish between chin and hiney ... at least, this is my theory!