flickr

www.flickr.com

14 May, 2007

B-eautiful

Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of something beginning with the letter "B". That shouldn't be too brain-busting, right?

No John, not too brain busting at all! In fact, this photo shoot gives me the chance to show off some of the best pictures I've ever taken. Shall we?

Here's another bonsai tree captured during the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot. Of course, I already showed off my favorite bonsai picture, but I like that you can see my former workplace in the background of this one.

And my second picture is also from Flower & Garden. The last time I showed one of my butterfly photos off, my Mom made a comment about how amazing it was that I actually got a picture of one. I have a confession though: there's a whole butterfly house full of flowers they love, and there are tons of them in there. It makes it easy for you to snap a bunch of pictures.

While this wasn't my favorite butterfly picture (poor thing has a broken wing), I just love the colors of the blossoms and blooms.

There's lots more beautiful blossoms, bonsai, and butterflies on my slide show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better to be a butterfly than a bee!