flickr

www.flickr.com

03 June, 2007

Ahh...Weekend

It is now officially my weekend. I really feel like I've earned this one - work was rather tedious the past two nights and I've not been sleeping well.

I'm seriously considering getting a haircut tomorrow. I've been trying to wait until the top (way too short) layer was long enough to be the longest layer so that I can cut it back into a bob, but the bottom layer is growing like weeds. I now have this 'do that is really bordering on mullet. The top few layers still form a nice frame around my face, but that last layer is a good inch longer and refuses to curl under no matter what tactics I try. The result: some sort of Florence Henderson circa Brady Bunch bubble hairdo with a flip at the bottom.

C'est tragique!

So I'm thinking maybe one more trim back to a non-60's style and then that ought to last me until that top layer grows in a bit more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you'd look pretty in a haircut with a little Wessonality!