flickr

www.flickr.com

14 June, 2007

Fur Babies


"WTF???" you ask? That would be the difference in brushed-out fur between a cat who fastidiously grooms himself multiple times each day and a cat who is too fat to groom himself. I'm thinking about sending Kilo's blob of hair right to the toupee factory. Sadly, Milo's pile is only big enough to go to the fake moustache factory.


The slicker brush was my impulse buy from the grocery store yesterday. More expensive than a candy bar, but fewer calories. And look at the minutes of fun that ensued! I was surprised that either cat let me near them with this brush-o-needles, but Milo was really into it. He was stretching out so that I could brush as much of him as possible. Kilo also agreed to it, but mostly because he was too lazy to jump down.

Perhaps I won't be able to send Kilo's fur off to the toupee factory after all. I mean, if you were balding, would you want FAKE hair with dandruff? Sure, it adds a note of realism, but I'm not sure that's the type of realism that most men are going for!

2 comments:

Janette said...

HA! You call that a pile of hair? I can probably pick that much dog hair off of my pants right now! Brushing Baloo easily produces a plastic grocery bag full of hair - think a cat sized ball of fur. Too bad I don't know how to weave, I could make everyone blankets for Christmas. Just don't get them wet! Ewwww.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that funny how cats like to be brushed. For added adventures, brush Milo's belly! Oooh! He will just WUB dat!

Kilo needs that shampoo ... head, shoulders, knees and toes.