flickr

www.flickr.com

04 June, 2007

I [Heart] Mo

Mo Rocca amuses the heck out of me. He's always got the best quips on the various VH1 "I Love the..." shows, was a lot of fun on the short-lived Bravo game show "Things I Hate About You," and is a Daily Show alum (albeit from before I started watching). Oh yeah, he's also currently getting rave reviews as the Vice Principal in the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee on Broadway.

Imagine how thrilled I was when I learned that he has a news blog on AOL: Mo Rocca 180: only half as tedious as the regular news. And he even goes out into the streets of New York to interview people for little "news" videos like this one (which I tried to embed, but had widget problems. sorry).

Cankles! Ha!

This is one I'll probably be adding to my side bar, along with Waiter Rant and Rachel Lucas (thanks for that one, Janette), sometime soon when I clear off all of the ones that no longer exist or haven't been updated in the past 6 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Waiterant is quite good!