flickr

www.flickr.com

06 June, 2007

The Dinner

Scott and I are finally going to The Restaurant tonight for dinner. I had been secretly hoping we'd be having a private little celebration of a positive pregnancy test. Instead, I'll be celebrating the fact that I get to enjoy my free wine pairing (and don't have to think of any excuses about why I'm not drinking said free booze). Hey man, every hemorrhaging uterus has a silver lining, right?

And we still have something to celebrate. We've been married 3 1/2 years today.

4 comments:

Janette said...

Happy anniversary!

I hope you enjoy the dinner and I'm looking forward to a review!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the cycle of life...you will be blessed one day with a bun in the oven...until then, if you really want one..I have 5...!!!!

Tell Esther I miss and love her.

Congrats on the 3.5 years of wedding...it seems like just yesterday - your Mom told me of your plans...

Peace out
Dawn
Oviedo, FL

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to that baby of yours! At Danine's wedding, I met a woman who made a point to introduce herself to me because she has a 3 yr old daughter named Esther Joy. I thought that was WAY cool until I learned that said Esther Joy, and YES, the age of 3, is the 7th of NINE children ... one set of parents! But even though she already took the baby name that you and Scott secretly wanted, I'd still rather have a little parkhopper, who is SURELY going to be a more limited edition than the 3 y/o Esther Joy!

Anonymous said...

So, how was the wine?