flickr

www.flickr.com

29 March, 2006

Ancient History


I've been "making lemonade," as the saying goes, out of these boxes of stuff flooding our mailbox. Being the proud owner of tons of old family pictures is rather fun... especially when I get to share pictures that people have forgotten all about. I sent out 3 pictures to a handful of family members and got such a good response that I've made a web page with 8 "ancient" family photos.

This one is my mom's prom photo. This picture wasn't new to me - I think Mom may actually have a larger version of it framed or in an album somewhere. But I still love it enough to share with the world. The dress still hasn't come back into style, but I think I've actually owned the same shoes. That's got to count for something!

2 comments:

Janette said...

She's so cute! And I think the dress is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that dress has ever gone out of style.