flickr

www.flickr.com

05 March, 2006

...and I'm spent!

We're home. The cruise was great. And I think I have the flu. At the very least I have a very productive cough, no voice, and an inner ear issue. Last night I really wasn't sure if it was an inner ear thing or just the ship rocking. When I got home and stood in the living room and found the room moving around me, I kinda figured out that it was just me.

Anyway, I'm going to post some day-by-day entries in a little while once I've taken a look at the 100+ pictures I took (they'll show up below this entry).

7 comments:

Janette said...

Welcome home!!! How did the kitties and Zoe Pig do in your absence?

Sorry to hear that you feel bad but I am looking forward to photos and DETAILS!

Anonymous said...

So glad your back!
Looking forward to Dinner tomorrow! Hope you feel much better by then!

Janette said...

I JUST figured out where you are! You weren't working on a post...you took a nap and then you started watching the Oscars!!! Fine, fine. Do what you need to do to recharge your batteries but I expect a full report tomorrow.

(BTW...WTF? Nicole Kidman's hair goes blonde and straight???? WHY? WHY? I am just heartbroken.)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Keep up the airborne and get some matzo balls!

Anonymous said...

forget nicole Kidman, Selma had the hottest blue dress on! I could just eat her up. YUM!
--Darwin Matthews

Janette said...

Loved the color of Selma's dress and I liked Reese Witherspoon's sparkly number. Other than that I didn't really don't remember much about the fashion because I was obsessing over Nicole's hair. I may never forgive her. Blonde! And straight! Now she looks like 95% of the other Hollywood bimbosg. Really I'm still upset.

Janette said...

bimbosg = bimbos obviously. I'm so upset I can't type or spell check.