16 March, 2006
Z. Pig and the Weekend
Last night, Scott and I cleaned Zoe's cage and I put her back in before actually putting the cage part back on top or putting her chube and hat back in. You know... so I could get a picture and not give her anywhere to hide.
I'm such a rotten piggy mommy!
Anyway, I feel bad for not posting at all over my weekend, but there really wasn't anything worth devoting an entire entry to.
- grocery shopping at Wal Mart almost led to Scott going postal because the a-holes were out in force... with their children.
- had Chinese buffet for lunch with Chris & Cathi on Tuesday
- had mac n cheese for dinner on Tuesday, possibly the best I've ever made (added a sprinkle of parmesan to the top before baking)
- have finished 13 sheets (26 pages) of the cruise scrapbook. the book has a total of 40 sheets, and I'm hoping to use 20 on this vacation and 20 on our December vacation.
- got Harry Potter 1-4 on DVD from Columbia House, but haven't gotten to watch any yet. All of a sudden, we're over-run with DVDs... and have about 15 more than we have shelf space for. Time to rearrange!
- last night, Scott and I made lemon chicken, brown rice, and steamed asparagus for dinner with creme brulee for dessert. I was a little disappointed with the chicken, but it was an excellent meal overall.
and today, I return to work.