flickr

www.flickr.com

10 March, 2006

Feeling Burdened?

Feeling burdened by all of your excess income?

OK... probably not...

Got $10 or maybe more to spare for a worthy cause?

Laura over at Adventures in Juggling is raising money for the March of Dimes Walk America in honor of her very own "1lb wonder," Daniel. I've been reading her blog for quite a while, and she is an amazing woman with five amazing kids. So I thought I'd pimp her blog and her cause in just this one little entry here.

So why not? Go ahead over and support Team Daniel.

2 comments:

Janette said...

The way that Jon and I choose where to make charitable donations is recommendations from people we trust. We usually can only donate small amounts at a time so we always want to be sure our money is maximized and appreciated. (Read that as we NEVER donate to the Red Cross).

We're in, thanks for the tip.

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

thanks Janette! now I feel like I've done two good deeds today!