flickr

www.flickr.com

01 March, 2006

Obnoxious

Would it be completely obnoxious to throw in a "this time tomorrow..." post? Actually, truth be told, this time tomorrow won't be all that dramatic. I'll be squished in the back seat of Scott's car driving down 528 towards the Atlantic... looking forward to the immediate future.

We are just about totally packed now. All that's left (I believe) are toiletries and a pair of my khaki pants that lost a button in the washer and need to be repaired. Scott's suitcase is actually fuller than mine. I'm not really sure how that happened, though I suspect the very large pair of dressy shoes may have something to do with it. And the undershirts. And his undies are bigger than mine.

I'm babysitting this afternoon for the munchkin trio. And Scott is going down to spend quality time with his mom. I'm rather glad we're getting to spend some time apart before we get on the ship. It definitely lessens the chance that I'll kill him and throw him overboard. ;-)


disclaimer: I am not going to kill my husband and throw him overboard. Just like he's not going to kill me when I'm pregnant.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Happy Cruising and Happy early birthday! I hope you guys have a fabu time. Be sure to take lots and lots of pictures so you can post them and I can be jealous! Have fun!