flickr

www.flickr.com

25 January, 2006

headache

I haven't been blogging a whole lot during my weekend because I've been in a word slump. I've had a headache in some form (currently mild) for the last two days. Scott and I have been spending a lot of time playing Narnia on Playstation and ToonTown on the computer.

Toontown isn't really getting along with this computer any better than it did with the other computer, but I'm still enjoying playing. My new name is Miss Scooter McScooter. Scott's name is sheriff Scooter McScooter.

They are doing fire alarm testing in my building and a few others today. They haven't gotten here yet, but we already put the cats in the bathroom. And then when I realized that Milo wanted to play with my ceramic Nemo bathroom accessories, I let them out of the bathroom! I moved their food and water onto the balcony, but I haven't kicked them out yet. It's a little chilly on the feet, and the noise from alarm testing in the next building is freaking them out. So I'll boot them out there when someone comes and knocks on my door. In the meantime, I turned off the A/C and left the balcony door open. Ahh... fresh air!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me they check those alarms and awful lot!

Janette said...

Seriously! Between the failures and the tests I'd be going nuts. Poor kitties.