flickr

www.flickr.com

17 January, 2006

Shopping Spree

Scott and I both needed new clothes. So we set out to have a shopping day today. I *hate* shopping, but we had a gameplan, started out with lunch at Scott's happy restaurant, and then hit the Florida Mall.

And boy did I do well! We each had a set budget, and with mine I got a pair of nice-@$$ jeans and 3 button down shirts (green stripe, blue stripe, "bright flamingo") from J.C.Penney, a wall calendar and a desk calendar for $4 each from the little mall kiosk, and then finished off with a pair of really nice khakis and a v-neck purple sweater from Wal Mart.

Scott still has about half of his money left. He's only bought 2 button-down shirts and a pair of pants. And a pack of undershirts, which really doesn't count.

Anyway, tomorrow I think we're going to go check out the Narnia exhibit at MGM. This is really just an excuse to wear my new @$$ pants. Shame we didn't look at the forecast -- we could've done a water park today, but tomorrow it's not going to be as warm. Oh well...maybe next week!

No comments: