flickr

www.flickr.com

06 January, 2006

The Waffler

I really thought I was over my whole "Princess" obsession. After all, I upgraded my Cinderella lunch box to a Rosie the Riveter one. I haven't had the Princess bathroom set-up since I got married. Really, all that remains of that particular era of my life is my Princess steering wheel cover and some other assorted trinkets.

...Until I saw this beauty. From the moment I saw the Cinderella waffle maker, I had to have it. It was originally $30 online, and $50 in the parks. However, it's now marked down to $19.99 online. So I bought it. Honestly, although I love the girly pink & blue exterior, and the awesome imprint on the waffle, I'm more excited about actually having a waffler. I can't wait to use it! There's also a Cinderella toaster that makes an imprint of the glass slipper on each piece of toast, but we already have a toaster. The only reason to upgrade from that one would be for a toaster oven. (mmm... cheese toast...)

I also got this adorable set of Muppets canisters. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the Swedish Chef! Strangely enough, I got this set during a sale and didn't even realize it. They're currently listed as $34, but I ordered them last week and paid $11. Sweet!

Anyway, the canisters will probably stay in their packaging until we move somewhere with a bigger kitchen. Sadly, we don't have the counter space to display them. Unless I put them on top of the cabinets with my mini tea sets and the never-been-used ice cream maker... Now that's a good idea!

No comments: