flickr

www.flickr.com

06 January, 2006

REALLY Opposite Schedules

Ever since the week before Christmas, Scott and I have been working almost opposite shifts (he 9am to 5:30pm and I 4:30pm to 1am). The result is that we don't see eachother when either of us is awake. We do, however, get to sleep together. We talk on the phone a couple of times a day, and we e-mail back and forth, and that's really the extent of our communication 5 days a week.

Last night right before bed, I sent an e-mail about how Milo's picture got picked as another picture of the week over at one of my favorite AOL blogs. I realized that we're not even sleeping together as much as I thought. I sent the e-mail at 2:22 and he read it at 5:52! (of course, he had to be in at 7 this morning for something)

Hopefully this won't last much longer. He's been schmoozing a manager trying to convince him that he should take Scott into his area, at least temporarily. And that would probably be an afternoon gig. **fingers crossed**

Well dear, until that happens, I'll see you on Tuesday!! Meanwhile, I'll be working until possibly 3am the next two days. All those darn marathon runners and their stupid 2:30 wake up calls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.... I get the job I have dreamt about, and I never see my wife! Whiskey Tangy Foxy!? I don't think that is a fair trade. at all. It's like you said though, fingers crossed....