flickr

www.flickr.com

21 January, 2006

Postcard from Paradise

Yesterday we got our confirmation/itinerary from the nice folks at the Disney Cruise Line. Basically, it's just one page with "you've paid this much... you owe this much... travel dates... stateroom..." but in the envelope was also a giant postcard from Mickey Mouse! I might as well start a scrapbook right now so that I don't lose anything. Want to know what it says?
Hiya Pal,
Gosh! It's great to hear that you're coming on a Disney Cruise. There's a lot of big doin's going on our here! I can't wait to see ya on the ship!
See ya real soon!
Mickey

Really, I was just tickled! And the postcard now lives on the front of the fridge, being held in place by a photo magnet that I bought on my first cruise with my mom. In retrospect, I look kinda cute with dark auburn hair in braids.

2 comments:

Janette said...

That is neat! Yes, start a scrapbook. Jon and I have some fantastic scrapbooks from our early years and we both love looking through them. I haven't kept one the last few years and sometimes I wonder if we stopped doing interesting stuff or if I just don't remember any of it because we don't have a scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage!