flickr

www.flickr.com

09 January, 2006

My Little Little World


Above you will find the state of Florida. I have not left the state of Florida since spring of 2004 when I went to my cousin Dawn's wedding in Pennsylvania. Sadly enough, I realized just how small my world has become in the last 18 months when I pulled up this map and put some dots in the places I've traveled:
  • As far Northeast as the Altamonte Mall (wedding dress shopping with Beth)
  • As far Northwest as Hernando Beach
  • As far Southwest as Venice Beach with some people who no longer speak to eachother.

Is it too late to make a resolution to freakin' go somewhere? Honestly, I want to hop on a $99 flight to anywhere other than here. Or maybe a cruise ship. I don't really like Nassau...but I'll take it over Orlando! I'll even let the crazy women braid my hair if it means adding another pin to the 2006 map.

this message has been brought to you by a woman who made a circle of about 3 blocks today - to the rental office, the mailbox, and home again. 'stir crazy' might be an understatement!

No comments: