flickr

www.flickr.com

07 February, 2006

Cat-in-the-Box, Irony Edition

Ever since Milo was a tiny kitten who liked to climb legs, I've wanted to get him one of those groovy cat trees. So when we were at Wal Mart tonight after work and I was depressed about my car, I decided that I needed some retail therapy.

Of course, it took about a minute after we got home to realize that retail therapy was not the way to go tonight.

Right off the bat, the cats were loving the individual pieces (treated with catnip). Milo was scratching at them, and Kilo went really batty. So Scott and I hurried to set it up and get them climbing.

The Cat Tree is missing at least one screw, but we set it up anyway.

lol

We succeeded in leaving a large, empty, catnip-scented box on the floor unattended.


And what about the cat tree?

The tree stands alone.

Did you really need to ask?




hahaha -- I made a haiku!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee whiz! Have they decided to play with it yet?
"retail therapy" did you make that up? it's very clever!