flickr

www.flickr.com

01 February, 2006

Incredible Collection

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a snap of something in the house you're pretty sure other people aren't likely to have in their house. Pets and people are not included (we're pretty sure your pets and kids aren't in most other people's houses). For this photo shoot we're looking at things -- stange objects, curios, odd keepsakes and just generally weird stuff.

By far, the strangest thing I own is the Jefferson Davis decanter that I've used for countless other memes. But I haven't taken any new pictures in a while, so I decided to spotlight something different -- our assortment of Incredibles stuff:

There's a t-shirt, two happy meal toys, a backrest pillow, the DVD, the Playstation game, and a tin of school supplies (plus Milo...our incredible cat) pictured. What can I say? My incredible husband has really become attached to this stuff!

And on a completely unrelated note, I wanted to show off the new jacket I got today. The color didn't photograph well, but it's a spring green color washable suede jacket that I picked up at Target today on the clearance rack for $12.49. It's missing the bottom button, but came with a spare. I can't wait until our next casual day at work so that I can wear it with a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. It's so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice jacket. Yes! Your husband is incredible ... just in case you needed to hear that from the outside of your head! :)