flickr

www.flickr.com

09 February, 2006

The First of How Many Long Days?

Scott and I are looking at a 12-hour day today. He starts work 3 1/2 hours before I do, and that means I'm there 3 1/2 hours later than he is. Luckily for me, I may be able to start early... and if I can't I'll just go see a movie.

I think I'm over the whole "make the best of it" thing. All I really want is to get my car back. Oh yeah - and to have it work properly. Really, I don't mean to whine. I'm just really consumed by the whole predicament.

In other news, Scott and I went out and had dinner with Matthew and Kristen last night. It was so nice to see them. Well, nice to see him... and meet her. We were going to go mini golfing after we ate, but the golf people closed early. Probably because it was about 40 degrees outside! And I know it won't be another year before I see Matthew again - they are already confirmed to come out for my birthday. yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what gets me is the amount of money ... and the time it took you to come up with it. and for WHAT