flickr

www.flickr.com

13 February, 2006

It Is Done

I have my car back. I paid them $535 (ouch), asked about the warranty (starts fresh as of today), asked about the radiator (doesn't need to be replaced, but I decide I want to do it, I should give them a call and they'll price it and do the work for me. lol), took the key, and drove away.

Eric says I should be good to 200,000 miles. I told him I'd be grateful to get to 70,000. Then of course, I'm back under warranty to 75... so I really shouldn't sell the car short!

Of course, I drove Scott's car over there, so it is now in their parking lot. Not to worry - he'll be able to pick it up on his way home this afternoon. Notice I didn't say 'tonight?' Must be nice to get off of work at 4pm. I'm sure he'd say "must be nice to not have to work until 4:30pm." Perception is everything!

Well, at least now I have my car and I'll be able to drive out to get ingredients to cook dinner tomorrow... and buy a card. It is, after all, a Hallmark holiday. What's on the menu? Wouldn't you like to know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what was on the menu? You're right. I want to know.