flickr

www.flickr.com

28 February, 2006

'City Slickers' Moment

I may have to watch City Slickers some time in the next two days. Why the sudden yearning for cowboy comedy? Well, you see, there's this great part of the movie where Mitch gets smart with Curly and gets off his horse to rope a cow. Curly whistles and the cow takes off, dragging Mitch behind her. And Mitch, flopping like a sport fish on a line, gets dragged away yelling,

"I'm on vacation!"

Luckily for me, my vacation doesn't involve cows. Just sun. Lots and lots of sun. Maybe I'd be better off at a dude ranch...

In non-vacation news, we had our new schedule bid today. Despite being one from the bottom of the seniority totem pole, I got the days off that I wanted and actually ended up with a slightly earlier line.
And did I mention that I won't have to set foot into that building until March 8? Life is sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know your new schedule, and days off.