flickr

www.flickr.com

11 February, 2006

Well...?

I called in sick from work yesterday. There's some wicked germs flying around (you know - like stomach flu), and since I had a host of other maladies, I figured I'd choke down lots of Airborne and spend the day relaxing. It worked. My stuffy nose and sore throat are much better. I'm ready to go back and conquer the world.

...right after I finish babysitting!

Scott called the transmission guys this morning around 8 and was told the car would be ready in an hour and that they'd call. I figure I'll give them until 10 before I call back myself.

In other news, Scott came home last night with a present for me that I've been looking for for months -- "Johnny in my Pocket" -- a 7" Captain Jack Sparrow action figure with removable hat, pistol, and rum bottle. hahaha! It's not sold on any Disney website, but I found it on ebay. He's sitting on top of the entertainment center where I can see him while watching TV. It totally made yesterday worthwhile.

That's all for now. Time for breakfast, shower, and harassing phone call. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you got your Johnny Depp doll!