flickr

www.flickr.com

09 February, 2006

Weekend Assignment: Web Surfing!

Weekend Assignment #98: List the most useless website you have ever visited.
Honestly, if a website were completely useless, I doubt I'd go back. The site that I chose is the most useless one in my "Favorites" list:

kittenwar.com

The entire site is full of cute kittens. They show you two at a time, and you vote for which is the cutest. I actually have a picture on there, with a 59% win record.

That's it -- cute kittens. That's the entire site.

Extra Credit: Tell us all about why you can't stop going there.
I don't go there often, but when I do, it's usually for an hour or more. I just can't stop myself! It's also amazing to see what some pet owners classify as "cute."

1 comment:

Janette said...

Ditto on the choice. Ditto on the time wasted.

Kittenwar provides cheap therapy.